Return & Refund is applied on four different categories:
Buyer Dispute Cases:
- Items Not Received
- Invalid Tracking Number
- Item Not as Described or Damaged
- Received Goods but Needs to Return
(i) Items Not Received:
- When a buyer opens a dispute against seller in a condition when the items received are not as they were described, the seller has to respond to the request within 5-7 working days after opening the dispute. Evidences and requests to solve the problem should be forwarded from the buyers
- If the seller has not responded back within the agreed time period then the buyer will automatically be given the refund amount
- The buyer can contact TradeDirectory.com's service center for any help required even after he/she has reached a final solution of solving the issue
- If the seller is not responsive or not cooperative at all in solving the issue the buyer can directly ask and contact TradeDirectory.com to solve the problem
- Within 10 working days, after filing a complaint to TradeDirectory.com's service center, the solution of the requested issue will be provided to the buyer
- If the evidence is not provided by the buyer for the issue of item not received as described within 3 working days of opening a dispute, the seller will be given the payment and the issue will no longer be solved under Return & Refund
- If the buyer has received the item and the payment has already been made to the seller, the buyer can still open an after sale dispute within the 30 days of releasing the payment
- TradeDirectory.com will solve the issues on the basis of rules defined by the seller in the agreement. This condition is also applied on any Return & Refund request by the buyer
Status: In Transit
If the order has currently been delivered but still the status is that the order is still on its way to the delivery address, then the order will be considered as Item Not Received in the following conditions:
Status: Items Detained By Custom
- Delivery has been delayed and there were no updates of the status from the shipping providing service for more than 10 days
- Ordered items are kept at one location or place from the shipping providing service for more than 10 days
- A buyer can apply for the Return & Refund in such situations only after the time period provided by the seller for delivery is over
- If the items are placed in some local carrying place or the post office then it is the responsibility of the buyer to get that package from that place
- If the buyer refuses to do so due to any personal reasons then TradeDirectory.com will forward the payment to the seller
- If the buyer is unable to receive the items due to the reasons from the seller then TradeDirectory.com will send refund to the buyer
If the ordered package is held by the custom officer or if it still needs to clear the customs, then the buyer can scan and forward the copy of customs letter defining the situation.
Status: Items Returned or On Their Way Back To the Seller
A. Items are shown Returned
If the items are shown as returned or if they are held at one location then TradeDirectory.com will arbitrate the situation based on the following criteria:
B. Items are shown as Delivered
- Wrong shipping address has been provided by the buyer. In this situation the seller will be asked to retain the shipping cost after the issuance of an official invoice and the buyer will be refunded with the amount of payment
- If the fault is from the seller's side. In this situation TradeDirectory.com will decide to provide the buyer with the full refund of the payment
In this case TradeDirectory.com will check the tracking information, the city, the postal address and some other information if required, if all this information is correct then the payment will be transferred to the seller.
Status: The Buyer Refused To Sign for the Items
Status: Incomplete Tracking Information
- If the buyer refuses to sign the delivered items when the items are received late or they are damaged then the seller will be responsible and return & refund will be provided to the buyer
- If the buyer refuses to sign the delivered items without any reason then the buyer will be responsible to pay for the shipping cost and the cost of returning the items to the seller
Status: Delay in Shipment
- After the delivery time, if there is no complete information of the tracking then, the seller will be responsible to provide the evidences that the package has not been signed
- If the seller fails to provide any evidence or invalid evidence then full refund will be generated for the buyer.
If a valid tracking number has been provided by the seller after the scheduled shipment time, or the seller has a proof that the correct tracking information has been forwarded to the buyer, then a refund will be offered depending on the conditions specified on the agreement.
(ii) Invalid Tracking Number:
TradeDirectory.com will arbitrate and provide refund to the buyer in the following cases:
- If a tracking number is missing from the shipment
- Wrong tracking number has been issued
- The tracking number cannot be located on the shipping carriers after 5 to 10 days from the time the seller has provided the tracking number
If the tracking number is valid and can be located but there is no or inconsistent delivery information provided from the seller, then the seller will be responsible to provide the refund.
(iii) Items Not as Described:
Status: Received Items have Quality or Performance Issues
The item is regarded as having problem in performance or quality when:
- The item received is not up to the expectations
- Does not fulfills the purpose for which it was intended
- It was defective or damaged when received
In such conditions the buyer will need to provide clear evidences regarding the faulty nature of the product. After examining those evidences TradeDirectory.com will help in deciding whether the return & refund should be provided or not.
Status: Issues in Quantity or Size
If the items received are less than the quantity which has been ordered then the buyer needs to provide clear evidences via photographs or video. Those evidences will be examined by TradeDirectory.com and then the decision will be made.
Status: Fake or Misstated Items
(iv) Other Reasons of Return
- The buyer will need to provide clear evidences in the form of photographs or video that the items received are fake or misstated in the description
- Those evidences will be examined by the Tradedirectory.com (You can use our resolution center to solve your issues)
- You can also ask from PayPal to intervene on your behalf since, you are making payment through their gateway
If the buyer returns the items for reasons like “I do not like the item” or “I am no more interested in buying the item”, then the buyer will be responsible to pay for the shipping freight fees for returning.
TradeDirectory.com will not intervene in situations of Other Reasons of Return unless there is some serious issue or problem.