The Classe 8 is a highly developed machine on the cutting edge of technology. Its sleek, all-metal look is just one element that helps it stand out from the crowd. Available in both semi-automatic and traditional versions, it offers a low drip tray to accomodate large to-go cups. A swing-away demitasse cup holder is also available for up-close brewing. This allows for hands-free extraction and ensures better temperature retention. Rancilio's revolutionary, completelyautomatic TSC (Technological Steaming Control) nozzle for heating and frothing milk is available on the Classe 8 DE model.
- Automatic dosage control.
- Adjustable drain-tray height.
- Multifunctional LCD display.
- Electronic boiler pressure/temperature controls.
- Independent heat exchangers.
- Electrical heating.
- Built-in volumetric pump.
- Pump pressure gauge.
- Steam pressure gauge.
- Automatic water level control.
- POD adaptable - All groups are designed to accept a special Adapter Kit for pods. The groups have a removable device which allows for the Rancilio Pod Kit to be fitted.
- Boiler Safety Valve with Water Overflow Tray – A Pressure Relief Valve Catch Tray has been added in the event the boiler over-pressurizes. This reduces the chance of excess moisture coming in contact with the electrical components.
- Portafilter Update – The new, sleek style of the Rancilio portafilters are designed with a slight downward angle for barista comfort. The prominent Double-R of the Rancilio logo is recessed and can easily be used as a promotional tool by placing a co-branded product logo on it.
- Updated drainage system allowing larger volumes of liquid to pass through by adding an expanded drain tray and a bigger drain hose.
- Pull-out demitasse trays have been added under each group for ease of use.
- iSteam - New innovative, intelligent, completely automatic steam wand with temperature control abilities that are highly automatic.
No Feedback Yet For This Product.
Please contact our sales for the supply of goods and get information about fees and shipping and Do not Forget About Application Integration Give us your advice.