0% Positive Feedback
Reviews: 0 reviews
Visit Seller Shop
Enteral Feeding Tubes
Instructions For Use
Indications for Use:
Enteral Feeding Tubes are intended for use in those patients who require intermittent or continuous tube feeding via the nasogastric or nasoenteric route. The tubes should be inserted into the patient’s stomach to flush and gastrointestinal decompression.
1. Gastrointestinal failure
3. Metabolic coma
4. Esophageal bleeding
5. Acute abdomen
Warnings and Precautions:
Warning: Prior to use read all package insert warnings, precautions, and instructions. Failure to do so may result in severe patient injury or death.
11. Tubes may develop cuts or tears if subjected to excessive pulling or contact with rough edges. Insert catheters carefully to avoid any sharp or acute angles which could compromise the tubes.
13. Polyurethane was highly sensitive to doxorubicin, please don’t use this catheter for doxorubicin instilling.
14. The more hydrophobic drugs being taken up to a greater extent by the polyurethane catheter. It should under guidance of clinic physicians.
15. Drugs containing thiopental are incompatible with other drugs, for drugs containing thiopental should avoid contacting with other drugs.
16. Enteral Feeding Tubes can’t be used for high pressure injection, otherwise it can result in inter-lumen crossover or rupture with potential for injury.
17. The Gastrointestinal tract pH environment and digestive enzyme can destroy the Bupleurum.
18. Fruit juice should not be infused with erythromycin, Sulfonamides Antibiotics at the same time. It can Prevent the drug quickly decomposes in the acidic conditions, reduce the effectiveness and harmful intermediates, increased toxicity.
No Feedback Yet For This Product.
Copyright © 2010 - 2020 TradeDirectory.com - All Rights Reserved.